- We usually ship the same or next business day - See table below for shipping times.
- Estimates for US Postal Service Priority Mail (within the Cont. US)
Average Shipping Times: - This is the time it takes once the package has been shipped.
First Class Mail: 3 - 10 Business Days - Priority Mail: 2 - 3 Business Days - Express Mail: 1 - 2 Business Days
- We can not be responsible for weather related delays or any other delays caused by circumstances behind our control.
- Shipping Rates
Shipping rates are calculated in real time and depend on weight and distance.
We can provide you the cost for all shipping methods as you view your shopping cart. In the shopping cart page, simply use "Add info" at the Shipping tab, and enter the zip code you want to ship to.
- International Shipping (We ship Worldwide)
Due to the daily fluctuation in exchange rates, all price quotes will be given in U.S. dollars only. Shipping costs do not include duty, tax, or brokerage fees, as these are billed separately.
- Custom inspection in your country can delay packages. After the packages left the US it is behind our controll.
- International: First Class Mail: 2 - 6 Weeks or more - Priority Mail: 5 - 10 Business Days (exl. Custom delays)
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS (birthdays, parties or holidays)For guaranteed delivery by a particular date, you must select a UPS shipping option. We do not recommend Priority Mail for time sensitive shipments because there is no guaranteed delivery date. Priority Mail packages are usually scanned once at pick-up and then again upon delivery so you will be unable to monitor the location of the package while it is in transit. This is the reason the United States Postal Service calls it Delivery Confirmation.